BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lauren G.
This is my go-to makeup remover. Gentle enough for my skin but will remove all the excess that cleansing alone misses!
Francesca C.
Great product for removing all kinds of facial/eye makeup.  Quick and won't irritate skin.  Highly recommend.
Eleftheria K.
Its ok it removes makeup so easily and simply it doesnt make anything hard to take off just a bit the eyes but its good
Mikela M.
naxxar
This Micellar water is truly one of the best i have found so far! I definitely recommend it! Its amazing for the skin!
Rachel S.
Ive got #dryskin so this product has been amazing for #hydrating it to give me a lovely #fresh feeling after every use.
Katy-alice m.
Newcastle
Great make up cleaner has no smell but helps with keeping skin clean and smooth makes you feel like your skin is clean
I absolutely love this cleanser. It helps to remove any leftover or stubborn makeup and really helps with my dry skin☺️
Joss💞 Ⓙ.
Wowwwww it's a good product and it's very very useful for me and I don't live without this one so I can use everything
Maria L.
Matosinhos
Really nice, true to it's claims! Left my skin feeling really clean and mosturized while still being quite refreshing!
Ramneek K.
This is one off the few makeup remover that I don't have to struggle with ...it's skin friendly and does the job right
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.