BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Thara C.
Fave fave fave fave... im speechless i love this product sooo muchhhhhhhhhh always in my baggggggg for makeup emergency
Eleftheria K.
Its ok it removes makeup so easily and simply it doesnt make anything hard to take off just a bit the eyes but its good
Miranda C.
I love this to remove makeup. It takes all my makeup off and leaves me feeling refreshed. Will for sure repurchase! ☺️
Katy-alice m.
Newcastle
Great make up cleaner has no smell but helps with keeping skin clean and smooth makes you feel like your skin is clean
Megan L.
Good taking makeup of and cleaning ur skin its good produce I use all the time really good you get a small bottle of it
Estefania M.
Oaxaca
Me encanto deja la piel súper fresca y no es necesario utilizar mucho producto es lo mejor de lo mejor quede fascinada
Shelley C.
Wishaw
Very gentle on the skin and quickly but effectively removes all traced of makeup. Very effective for removing mascara.
Michaella K.
I absolutely loved using this to remove my make up, I used it after my cleanser and it removes everything effortlessly.
Carla D.
Yes. I love this, like I've got really sensitive skin and I can't put on really harsh products on it. This one is bomb
Lauren G.
This is my go-to makeup remover. Gentle enough for my skin but will remove all the excess that cleansing alone misses!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.