BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy G.
The best micellar water out there. Wouldn't use anything else to remove makeup! It's great for your skin too.
Laura G.
San Salvador
I really like this product because is so good for the skin care this is good for the oil control in the face
yasmine j.
casablanca, haymohammadi Ain sbâa
It just amazing i love espacilly for normal to mixte skin it cleanse it really good it removes all the makeup
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
This products works well at removing makeup super quick over night and doesn't leave a oily feel on the skin
Rheagan L.
glasgow
Amazing product ! I would tell everyone to go buy this, It takes off make up so easily and it is sooo cheap!!
Amazon W.
CARLUKE, South Lanarkshire
Takes everything off! I work with glitter and thick face paint so it's a god send when travelling to events.
Mireia E.
Bilbao
This has become a MUST on my beauty products. I love it so much. It works very well with all type of makeup.
Erika Pamela v.
FLORIDA
I love my skin feels so soft afer using this micellar water, easy to use, and you dont need a lot of product.
Kimberley M.
Everyone needs this amazing, I've got it in my kit, it's amazing to clean up mistakes, a full face everything
Patricia P.
Es mi “go to” cuando tengo que retirar mi maquillaje. Siento que es un “must have” en todo kit de maquillaje.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.