BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lujain A.
This is absolutely my favorite makeup remover it is very soft on the skin and the aftermath of this product is amazing
Katerina K.
Year ago i started using micellar water for taking off my makeup so i recommended this Garnier Micellar Cleaning water!
Natasha W.
Darwen, Lancashire
Use everyday to take off makeup and to give my skin that fresh feeling. Very gentle and isn't too drying for your skin!
Claudia E.
Doral, FL
I'm in love with this water. I apply it before I put on my make up and I also you use after I have remove the make up.
Andra Bianca C.
Recco
Love this! Is one of my best micellar water! Is the first time that I use this one! It definitly meet my expectations!
Laura C.
Great for removing make up at the end of the day. Leaves skin feeling clean and clear. Easy to remove eye make up too.
Susan H.
Love how clean my skin feels after using this product. Plus the fact it is cruelty free makes it an even better choice.
Marla J.
Toa Baja, PR
Excellent product. Really cleans my face and it feels smooth. I recommend it ! The price it's so perfect for quantity.
Keri R.
Thornhill , ON
Love this cleanser!!! It keeps my skin clear while also working for my sensitive skin. Also great for removing makeup!
Shin Ying C.
Fantastic product, does what is says and lift makeup right off! The bottle is a good size and a little goes a long way!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.