BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rosanny P.
santo domingo
Excelente producto, remueve el maquillaje de una sola vez y solo con un poco! recomendadisimo
No te arrepentirás
Belan B.
Wiesenstraße, Bayreuth
هذا المزيل جيد جدا جدا استعملت كثير من المزيلات لكن مثله لم ارى هو جيدا بل فعل لكن انا استخدم الصفراء ليس الوردي
IVANNA F.
Newark, NJ
Super easy to use! I got the little one because I can carry it wherever I want, is perfect if you are traveling.
Glykeria P.
I have sensitive skin and sometimes this product irritated me and left my skin a little dry even with moisturize
Abir A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Used this product for makeup removal but did not like it. It dries out my skin and does not remove makeup easily.
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
This is a very good micellar water, cleanses the skin well, removes even waterproof makeup, good value for money
Nina M.
Love it! My pores get so much smaller since I use this product to clean my face and to get my make-up of my face.
Judy E.
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean. Lightweight non greasy product. Long-lasting. Nice smell too, and cheap.
Sofia P.
Los Angeles
Love this cleansing water,cotton pad and a little bit of this perfect,i use this even if I don't have make up on!
marwa A.
The best face cleaner and make up remover and also use it for daily routine even if I'm not going to wear makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.