BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
bruno@ l.
Amo todos os produtos dessa linha eu já quero pra mim todos de verdade indico para você usar e abusar linda linha
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Es muy bueno funciona bastante bien lo recomiendo además de que deja la piel suave es muy rico y no huele a nada
Cheapmakeuptricks
Completly in love with this. Its só good, it removes everything of my face and I use A LOT of water proof makeup
shalu A.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Bur Dubai, OPC area
A very unique and helpful product. It is really good for our skin and is very long lasting, useful and creative.
Ellen W.
Bournemouth
Best Micellar Water I have ever tried. Gets make up off almost instantly and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
Natalie R.
An amazing product- great value for money and also inexpensive. Didn’t sting my eyes and very gentle on the skin.
Ghazal A.
I like it and found it great.. Sometimes I used as makeup remover and it's good especially for waterproof makeup
Brandeigh T.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: SuperValu
My favorite brand of micellar water. Cleans the skin and is gentle and refreshing. Definitely my go to cleanser.
Oriana C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Desmaquilla onmediatamente, quitando todo el maquillaje de los ojos, protege la piel la hidrata y le da suavidad.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I love this product is fantastic for my hair I use everyday for my long hair and it fabulous for me and my sister
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.