BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karuna M.
Amazing! Removes everything. From makeup to paint. It takes off liquid lipsticks like a dream. Such a great product.
Jenny D.
Aalesund Place, Peterhead
This has to be my favourite cleanser to use, it is cheap and easy to get. It doesn't burn and takes off make up well.
rajalakshmi r.
Abu Dhabi
Absolutely love this micellar cleansing water. So good to remove make up with this baby. Skin feels fresh and clean.
Romina
I love this micellar water since it is an excellent make-up remover #Garnier # L'orealParis #slomas #nopuedoamarlamas
Marianne B.
Nettoye en douceur et efficacement
Très agréable même pour les yeux
Par contre n'enlève pad le maquillage waterproof
Andrea C.
Weston, FL
I used this at nightime, i think that is easy to use and is effective, it doesnt irritate my oily skin. Great price!
Marta F.
I love this product really, i use this everyday, its my favorite, my skin is so clean, i purchase the next bottle yet
Flora G.
Ashkelon
Perfect face wash to remove your makeup i really recommend you guys to buy it its very good and its light on the skin
Didi N.
removes the make up quite well but this ,made my skin feel slightly oily after but not sure if that was my skin type.
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
It leaves my skin clean and nourished. The price is right. Budget friendly, good quality product. Will recommend it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.