BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
This products works well at removing makeup super quick over night and doesn't leave a oily feel on the skin
Khryss M.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
The best product After spending too much on others! Works for my combination skin type and it’s just gentle!
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
I love how this product works. It cleans my face and gets the stubborn makeup of. This is very affordable to
Ainara F.
Es un gel genial para los que buscan la frescura facial. Lo he usado durante mucho tiempo y es muy agradable.
gaby h.
Doral, FL
My micellar water fav, my skin feels super clean after using it also, it's not oily i give a 4 :))))))))))))
Cossete H.
I love it, because it removed my matte gloss and every giro knows they're to hard to take off, but it did it
Marta G.
Muy buena agua micelar, perfecta para eliminar maquillajes livianos. No deja muy seca la piel y limpia bien.
Patricia P.
Es mi “go to” cuando tengo que retirar mi maquillaje. Siento que es un “must have” en todo kit de maquillaje.
Zoe A.
Chichester, WY
Too oily for my skin, doesn’t always take off all your makeup and harder to apply compared with makeup wipes
Leah A.
DANDENONG
Removes all my eye makeup properly and a great tool to use to clean the glue off and clean my false eyelashes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.