BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Sabrine H.
Gabes tunisie
The number one i use this and i am so so happy because in the past i have many problem when i clean my face after make up 😍😍
Florencia P.
Im so in love with this Micellar water. Removes my makeup perfectly and refreshes my face so nice. Perfect for a daily use ❤
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
I literally don't use anything else to remove my make up now. It's like magic water! Not drying doesn't take lots of product!
Vale C.
I Love the formula, its special for my type if skin And helps me not feel greasy. It's great I feel in Love of this product.
Emily G.
One of the best on the market at an unbeatable price. Cleans off even waterproof make up. Skin feels fully cleansed after use
iamkárïshmã😍😘 D.
India
This is one the best products of Garnier I used this product daily and I use to remove makeup it works great for me I love it
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Very wonderful product and all people tell him It is really a wonderful product I liked this product and wanted to try it
Jenny L.
Rushden, Northants
Can’t go wrong with this product, it’s my first step in double cleansing and always gets my make up off even the waterproof!
Yoyo s.
I uses it to refresh my face from make up and moisturize it it.. Also it make my skin fresh and moisturized.. I like it alot.
Tarryn J.
This is great for removing that last make up from your fast that the face wipe doesnt get . It feels your skin feeling soft .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.