BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Patricia P.
Es mi “go to” cuando tengo que retirar mi maquillaje. Siento que es un “must have” en todo kit de maquillaje.
Abril t.
coatzacoalcos, veracruz
Al aplicarla, no deja mi piel oleosa. Deja mi piel fresca y logra dejar un efecto "tenso", libre de flacidez.
gaby h.
Doral, FL
My micellar water fav, my skin feels super clean after using it also, it's not oily i give a 4 :))))))))))))
Jasmine K.
Erittäin hyvä tuote Käytän aamuin illoin, puhdistaa ihon hellävaraisesti. Ei sisällä voimakkaita tuoksuja.
Miriam F.
Portugal
I am so in love with this product 😍♥
It is really amazing and it works. It's definitly cheap and worth it.
Eimear C.
Galway
Great for taking off waterproof makeup would highly recommend you can get a full size and and a travel size
Stephanie T.
Calgary, AB
It's great at removing my eye makeup and is instantly refreshing. I love how my skin feels after using it.
Neelam S.
Great water. Use this daily to take my make up off before using toner. Definitely recommend. No harshness.
Shannon S.
Hull
Worked great to remove make up but it broke me out terribly, my skin became irritated every time I used it.
Sabrine B.
J'aime trop vraiment super démaquiller le visage facile par une fois seulement il est magique je recommande
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.