BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Rebecca D.
I'm not a massive fan of the micellar water as personally I prefer a more oil based product to remove my makeup or cleanse my skin.
Cátia F.
I love this micellar water. It removes all the make up leaving the skin very clean. I have several bottles even in a smaller size.
Ingrit F.

ya que el primer uso que se da a este producto se puede sentir cambios es totalmente recomendado para mí trabajo, es eficaz
member-00895b71f
L recomiendo es fantástico yo lo empeze a usar pq my hermana me lo recomendó y desde entonces uso el agua micelar de Garnier
Courtney G.
Huddersfield
This is amazing after you had work or anything thing in  General  my makeup come of so easy and I never have to worry about the cost
rosleidy c.
This product is the best really really good i recomend to you i would like you try use in your daily rutin and you ser the results
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
It's very good at taking makeup off but after a while I would end up with lots of spots and it was just not very good for my skin.
Amanda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin feels clean and refreshed when I use this product. Having sensitive skin, I watch what I use on my face, but this is great.
Jayna S.
Very good makeup remover. Doesn't burn or sting my eyes. You get a lot of product for the price, so altogether it's a great value.
Nouhaila F.
casablanca
i love this product a lot! i have one at home!!  you can use it if you haave a sensiteve skin! can remove anything of make up
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.