BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Inês S.
Best thing in the world for remove ALL the makeup, even waterproof makeup. With 1towel you take all your makeup
Tia S.
This product is amazing, makes your skin feel fresh! Great price! Gets all dirt out of your face! It’s a go to
Patrycja G.
Good woter to add to your day routine nice flower smell halp remove make up really nice and make skin feel good
❤🌙❄Daniee❄🌙❤ G.
Si hace buena función en mi caso porque no uso maquillaje tan cargado. La sensación de la piel no es la mejor.
Sabriny C.
Gostei muito do produto, e provavelmente continuarei usando. Sempre que eu posso eu indico para minhas amigas!
LOODI A.
Dammam
It's good and removes the whole make-up and is considered the cheapest alternative to makeup remover Bio Derma😍
Gabriela K.
Amazing product.. I have it for a while now and I am so happy with it.. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized
Ellen S.
atlanta
It’s the best micellar water, removes all the makeup, including the waterproof mascara, and makes my skin soft.
Ioana C.
It cleans my skin and it removes all the make-up after a long day. It doesnt dry my skin out and its very pure.
Cinthi D.
te desmaquilla muy rapido, es muy buen producto, me encantó lo uso todos los dias ne encantó enserio muy bueno
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.