BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
I’ve used this product in the past and it never disappoints. It removes makeup well and leaves my skin feeling fresh afterward. Garnier is a great and affordable brand that I would definitely recommend.
Ashley F.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product worked well with my sensitive skin! It did not dry out my skin at all! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has dry sensitive skin!! I will totally be purchasing this again!
Caitlin Q.
I am OBSESSED with this product. I got this in my Voxbox and I couldn’t be more excited. It helps take off all the extra makeup a normal makeup wipe doesn’t get. It’s my favorite product and I can’t wait to buy it again.
Kayla S.
I saw this at Target one day and for whatever reason decided to try it. I had been using Rodan and Fields and was experiencing break outs. I love this for makeup removal, it has helped clear up my skin.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
Always takes off my makeup well and I even use it to clean out chlorine after swimming. I use it mostly on a cotton pad but using it with a spinning face brush works just as well as expensive face wash.
Chantelle C.
This product definitely does its job.  You can see it taking all your make-up off without leaving a greasy or heavy feeling on your skin.  I have very sensitive and I it does not leave me red or in fear of breaking out.  Must use after long days with make-up gone.
Magda R.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Left my face feeling fresh and cleans. I really would of liked for this to remove my eye makeup easier. It took me longer than when I used other products. I do like how it removed my face makeup though.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I had used the waterproof version in the past and I didn't think o would like this one but I was impressed. It still easily removed my waterproof makeup with ease and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Abigail B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good micellar water for the price. It takes off my full-coverage makeup with ease. It tackles my mascara like a champ. My skin definitely feels clean and fresh after using this product.
Isa B.
It’s the only thing I’ve found that can fully take off my eye makeup without any irritation whatsoever. Very soothing, not harsh on the skin at all. Fully takes off makeup and makes my skin feel fresh.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.