BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Chiara U.
livorno
Awesome product! love it so much, is my every day cleansing water. easy and gentle on the skin, removes make up so quick
Nara ❤.
Tijuana
With the face soap, they both help so much for acne and i will use this water again and always, because this its a good product
LandiweNtandane N.
Pretoria
it is gentle on my skin because I have really sensitive skin and it was better then I expected it to be I wont complain though
Yulayky M.
Doral, FL
The best product for remove makeup, I totally in love with this, make feel my face like it doesn’t been makeup for a long time.
Kalina P.
It is a great micellar water if you want to stay on a budget. It is perfect for all skin types and gives freshness to the skin.
Diana P.
San Antonio, TX
It cleans EVERY DETAIL!! I LOVE IT, I've been using this for a year now and it never disappoints me, I recommend it to everyone
alex s.
Este producto es de los mejores que he probado y de verdad se recomienda por si solo y es una buena marca la cual uso DEMASIADO
Chelsey Leigh M.
Such a nice simple product, great for removing makeup or impurities on the skin! It really penetrates the pores and cleans well
Iz S.
Love using micellar water and garnier brand is good in it. It has a fair quantity to last for 3weeks coz the product is pricey
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.