BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abbie B.
Cowdenbeath, Fife
Cheap and is amazing for all skin types I would highly recommend, it's so gentle on the skin, amazing product
min-ji K.
Used this daily and it really cleared my face nicely. I would totally recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Yahara S.
Quart de poblet, valencia
Amazzzzing! I love this one so much. It cleans my skin and removes the oil from the skin and it felts so soft
Erika G.
Un des meilleurs démaquillants que j'ai pu testé.
C'est une eau micellaire qui démaquille et nettoie le peau.
jennifer s.
Gostei bastante, essa marca sempre faz produtos incríveis, de ótima qualidade não tem como não amar! Perfeito
Elizabeth S.
Is a great product go clean the face. And help todo remove waterproof makeup. Don't need water to remove it.
viridiana g.
Me gustó mucho para la cara me la dejaba muy limpia, pero no me quito la máscara de pestañas, muy mal en eso.
rubi h.
Okay so this for me does the trick in getting my make up off. It's also good in refreshing my face when bare.
Nádia C.
Luton
Amazing to take of the makeup and refresh your skin.
It leaves the skin smooth and bright, love this product!
Rosie S.
Great for taking your make-up off or just freshening up your face. No smell and it's really gentle to my skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.