BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Teodora Z.
Bački Jarak
I really liked this product it was amazing. It helped me clean all of my makeup and it was a lot. The makeup came off right away!!
MeMa K.
من افضل مزيلات المكياج اللتى سبق ان جربتها وسعرها مناسب
One of the best make-up removers you've ever tried and it has a good price
Ashley C.
Love this micellar water. Makes your skin feel clean and fresh. Lasts for ages so good price for the size of bottle. So affordable.
Ibelka C.
Sto. Dgo.
best micellar cleansing water ever, it cleans all your face giving you that fresh you need, and you feel your face ultra soft
Leah N.
Spennymoor
This is my go to cleanser! It's amazing it's so fresh on the skin and doesn't leave a residue behind! I literally use it everyday!
Takes out every makeup you have impeccably in no time apart from mascara in which you have to spend a little bit more effort in it
Hannah J.
Great for removing makeup with ease, gentle on my skin too. Smell is Ok, and it's quite good at tackling even waterproof makeup too
Dounia A.
Good at removing my makeup mostly the light products such as lotions or sunscream but when it comes to makeup it is not of much use
Codi-lee D.
I really love this micellar water! I love the way it cleans your face and soothe the skin after use. IT DOESNT LEAVE A WEIRD FILM!
Mehreen A.
Mirdif, Dubai
The Micellar water works like magic on my skin.
That squeeky clean face after a long n tiring day is all this product gives you.. ❤
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.