BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ivette R.
Lares, PR
Is good to remove my makeup!. My skin feel fresh and clean GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Jenna D.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I could not survive without this product! It is gentle enough to use everyday and gets every last bit of makeup off
Me
Very drying... Don't use if you have sensitive skin. My eye lids were left super dry after using this only one time
Kylee S.
Keswick , ON
I don’t know if the product works for me. I think it makes me brake out and I don’t think it takes off makeup well.
Ell'e B.
livingston, west lothian
amazing at removing make up, does not cause breakouts, looks nice. recommend for sensetive skin as its very gentle
Georgia B.
Favourite makeup remover and cleanser. Is good for sensitive skin and removes all makeup leaving you feeling fresh.
Nour A.
Love it!!! It gets rid of makeup so fast! It's soft on my skin and it's great for daily use. Recommend to everyone
Vicki B.
My favourite cleansing water. Removes every bit of make up. Great value for money. Better than I expected it to be.
Jenna B.
Cardiff
I love this. It removes make up really easily. It's cheap and easy to get hold of too! Can always count on garnier.
Danielle L.
Really impressed for something that does not have any oil in it to be able to take of mascara and eyeliner so easy.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.