BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emma H.
Doesn’t take off makeup very well and is very harsh as a lot of rubbing is required. Dries out my skin. Won’t buy again.
Kayleigh H.
Gawthorpe, Ossett
Amazing as both cleanser and as a makeup remover, so kind to the skin while still getting rid off all your makeup easily
Claudia A.
Calgary
This is amazing, cannot complain, I started to use it a while back, and I have not stopped. Clears out my face magically.
Mariam F.
Paris
Removes make up and impurities and cleanses my skin.
Easy To use , just start testing but Feel my skin fresh.
No perfume.
Ons A.
8 rue manzel bouzalfa mourouj 5 ben arous tunisie
I like this product because it make my face very clean and so easy to do it yo putt off my all make up it"s just perfect
Abitha V.
Epping
This is such a good product. It removes all the dirt and impurities of the skin and leaves it clean. Highly reccommended!
Lis E.
Morelia
It perfectly cleans the make up, its really fast and easy Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Poushali M.
This is one of the best cleanser out there.It removes all the makeup and dirt on your face in gives a perfect smooth face
Rhi 🥀.
Use this almost daily to remove my make up and is so good on sensitive skin as well. Always leaves my skill feeling great
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.