BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Orquidea R.
This product combine quality and low prices. I like cuz it keep my face clean and fresh. I used to use it before makeup
Melissa B.
This is on of the best options you can have for getting all your makeup off and is super light on your face and lovely
Aimi C.
This takes every inch of makeup and dirt off your skin! Don’t need much to cleanse face and is VERY gentle on the eyes!
Francinne S.
Otimoooo limpa a pele perfeitamente adorei continuarei usando e recomendo sim pra todas as amigas pq vale super a pena.
Marta B.
Love it! I use this for about few years now i am not gonna change it! Amazing product and good price. My skin loves it
Emma M.
Wales
Amazing product. Takes makeup off really well and cleanses your face. My favorite cleansing water and makeup remover.
Madeline G.
Philadelphia, PA
Esto es una maravilla total 🙊😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 me encanta funciona perfecto y no hace daño a la piel ni si quiera a la sensible
Michelle Frances S.
Flat 303, Building 45, Mussafah, Shabiya 11, Abu Dhabi
A holy grail drugstore makeup cleanser. There is no scent and really is like a water. This is also for all skin types.
Thara C.
Fave fave fave fave... im speechless i love this product sooo muchhhhhhhhhh always in my baggggggg for makeup emergency
Dhanush G.
This product is so cool I just saw the results sooner than the date I expected it to be I love this product is awesome
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.