BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hamsa W.
Mansoura,dakahlia
It is very good makeup remover it refresh me and remove lasting makeup I can't take it off
I think ever women can't take out off it
Eszter K.
Really soft to the skin, but perfect for removing the makeup and all of the dirt from the face. It doesn't dry out the skin at all.
Vale C.
Its great, because remove all makeup and you feel your skin more hydrataded, for the agua micelar, I think the price is accesible.
Megan M.
Baird way , Montrose
Best micellar water i have ever used. Cheap and cheerful. So gentle on the skin and alot of product for the price. Use religiously
Chloe C.
Not as good as the oil infused one, but still an amazing and affordable product! A little goes a long way and cleans my skin great
Lilian S.
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
Always does an amazing job at getting all of my makeup off, including long lasting lipstick, black eyeliner and waterproof mascara!
angelica p.
NORTHWOOD, Middlesex
Good for nights when for skin is tired it can refresh. Is good for remove makeup and also is so cheap. Good price excellent quality
Laura G.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Swear by this stuff! My skin has never been so clear since I started using this to remove my make up. Definitely never without it.
Babí F.
Perfeita!!! Garnier sempre com bons produtos, desde os shampoos que já usei ate essa novidade que estou ansiosa para experimentar.
Desiree A.
Dubai
I use this one as makeup remover,it easily remove dirt and makeup from my face,plus it moisturize my skin,and it doenst make it dry
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.