BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Yulayky M.
Doral, FL
The best product for remove makeup, I totally in love with this, make feel my face like it doesn’t been makeup for a long time.
Angie B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Got this as part of a beauty box. Only really use it to remove eye makeup as I'm not keen on the texture for cleaning my face.
👑Queen A.
Spain
I have been using this micellar water during the last 2 years and I am so happy to say that it always removes all of my makeup.
Claudia A.
necesito conocer esta maravilla, mucho me han hablado de sus maravillosos resultados para limpiar maquillage, necesito tenerla
Nara ❤.
Tijuana
With the face soap, they both help so much for acne and i will use this water again and always, because this its a good product
Claudia G.
Addlestone, Surrey
Love this micellar water, very affordable and accessible. Removes waterproof mascara like a dream! Visibly cleared my skin too.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Andrea V.
Leaves to skin totally free of makeup and impurities, leaves the skin smooth, moisturized, complety clean and fat free. I liked
Joanie A.
Trois-Rivieres
So soft on my sensitive skin and it make my makeup disappear ! Easy to use, convenient and so affordable ! A daily must have !
Melissa C.
I love this product to remove my makeup after a long day of wearing them. Doesn’t make me break out, I definitely recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.