BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dhana T.
Love this product, so gentle on the skin and it takes all my makeup off.i would highly recommend this product.
Sabriny C.
Gostei muito do produto, e provavelmente continuarei usando. Sempre que eu posso eu indico para minhas amigas!
Sophie J.
I use this everyday, have repurchased many times. Takes off make up with ease and works well with my dry skin.
Paige W.
I once had to use this as a substitute when I was at the sleepover. It was very effective and it works so well
⚜Lori N.
It diez take all my make up off and it leaves a nice sensation on my skin. No smell, nice prices, and it woth!
Inês S.
Best thing in the world for remove ALL the makeup, even waterproof makeup. With 1towel you take all your makeup
elvira m.
BOSTON
This is the best makeup / washing your face liquid it removes my makeup in no time and lasts you about a month.
zeba s.
really lovely and helps remove my makeup and is very gentle for my skin, i am a repeat user and  really love it
Jomakasch G.
Awesome, removes makeup fast and super easy, feels good on the skin and smells great. Lasts a pretty long time
Kizzy T.
This is really good for all the lazy ladies out there! We don't need to do much because this work really well!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.