BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Madison C.
This product clears your skin I love it so much and who doesn't have one,if not go and buy one like now it truly does work
Jessica  P.
Bay Roberts, NL
I love this toner water but the one thing i dont like is how dry my skin feels after it could because i use tarte products
Hillary K.
Clarenville
Soooooo amazing! So gentle on the skin and just amazing at taking off eye makeup without irritating your eyes! In loveeee!
Leia E.
östersund
Its good for all skin types i think
I Did buy It in h&m.
Really good value and price not pricey
IT did met My expectations
A. M.
Perugia
Super super grate, no odor, clean skin, no dirt left behind, what can I say? I love this, that's why I use it frequently. 😍
Diana C.
It's very good for your skin .. I use it in morning before I put my make up on. And at night when I'm cleaning my face . 💕
Eloise M.
Miami
Excellent makeup remover. It tells very fresh and cleanses very well. It is great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend it
Heer M.
I've used this on regular basis and it removes the makeup easily without stressing my skin. Also keeps cool after removing
🌼Twinkle 🌸.
Bangalore
I use this for removing my makeup. It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave any traces of dirt or any makeup residue.
Shelley P.
Deippe
Love it would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a 3 in one.. works so great leaves your skin feeling smooth...
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.