BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hannah G.
i like this remover because it doesn't leave an oily residue, it comes in a big bottle, affordable and removes waterproof makeup as well. I will be buying this again.
Casey I.
Saint Louis, MO
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof removes all makeup fast and easy. Extremely gentle on skin and leaves face feeling clean and refreshed. Great product at a great price.
Kymberli K.
Portland, OR
Blah! I bought 4 bottles with coupons, used one once and gave the others away... oil cleanse is so much more effective Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence use this instead.
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
I'm the worst about taking off my makeup (mainly mascara) at night. But this cleanser makes it too easy. I just throw it on a flat cotton pad and I'm done in under a minute. I've noticed my skin is more clear now too! andd it removes waterproof mascara with ease as well!
Paola V.
Port Hueneme, CA
I'm not sure if it's only me but this makeup remover takes me a while to remove my makeup. I have to literally scrub my eyes hard to remove the makeup. It's a good price but I wanted it to work better.
Emily M.
Purchased at: ULTA
It doesnt really take my makeup off that easily unless I'm scrubbing it. I used a higher end micellar water that worked way better than this! I'm so disappointed. Is there something im missing maybe?
Lynn L.
This is my go to for removing mascara and eye makeup. You need to be gentle around the eye area so I use Q-tips saturated in this stuff. It works really well plus it’s gentle. I’m always buying a bottle of this for myself and my daughters. It’s so reasonably priced too.
Fatima M.
Really like this micellar water. It is very gentle and feels so nice on the skin. I don’t feel as though it is the best at removing makeup, however. I really just use it when I wake up to refresh my face
Milissa F.
Sebastian, FL
It does get rid of makeup on the face and cleans the skin, but it will not take off eye makeup without several approaches. Good for a quick wash if you don't have time to lather up or a refresher.
Erin W.
I love this for taking my makeup off. It’s so gentle yet so effective. It takes off makeup so well. This is one of the best micellar cleansing waters I’ve ever used. I would definitely recommend this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.