BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Serina F.
Calgary , AB
I love all In one cleansing waters! This is my favourite! It takes off my make up so fast and makes my skin feel and look smooth
Gemma M.
A good micellar water, does what it is supposed to. Yet to try it on waterproof make up but works well on regular make up.
Imtiaz A.
The best makeup remover I have used. Great to remove foundation and eye makeup before deep cleansing cleanser. Repeat purchases 😁
Ebony H.
Wolverhampton , West Midlands
Amazing i love it, doesn't try my skin out. I don't think it's expensive at all. It met my expectations works wonders for my skin
Elise K.
Meads Road, Durrington
Love this product. Great for getting excess dirt and make up off.
Caren E.
lebanon
This is the best product that I've used to remove my makeup and it really removes everything on your face !! Love this product !!
Annabys R.
Me encanta esta agua miscelar!! Es genial! El precio, cantidad y calidad es muy buena! I highly recommend this product!!! AMAZING
Harlie S.
North Hykeham, Lincon
I use this everyday. It’s perfect for taking makeup off or cleaning the face. It’s cheap, it works, it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Tokaa E.
Giza
i love this Maricela water to take off my makeup it is really quick and effective and woow yes nice packing
Kristina S.
love this cleanse it takes all the products off your face which i love after washing my face because i think it feels refreshing
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.