BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Es muy bueno funciona bastante bien lo recomiendo además de que deja la piel suave es muy rico y no huele a nada
Madriely R V.
Esse removedor​. De maquiagem é bem eficiente gosto de usar assim na hora de retirar a maquiagem não​ te bagunça
Lani S.
Salvador BA
Não conheço o produto, sendo assim não posso opinar se é bom ou ruim. Só fazendo uso poderia fazer uma avaliação.
Nikki W.
Perfect for taking make up off , I suffer with milia & this did not aggravate in anyway even under the eye area .
Jazmina D.
Es un producto increíble. Tengo en casa y es un producto muy bueno. Me gusta su olor y lo suave que deja mi piel.
Saima A.
This is very good for makup remove i used everytime and it cleaning my face well and my happy to give this 4 star
douaa m.
25 rue 8 AL Qods s/b casablanca
C'est le meilleur démaquan il ne sèche pas la peu et il laissé une bonne fait super profiter cette belle occasion
Amanda A.
Best makeup remover I have ever tried. I have very sensitive skin and I get irritated by everything except this.
Martina D.
This stuff is amazing. It takes off my makeup really easily and i dont need to rub it off! Its worth your money!
Belan B.
Wiesenstraße, Bayreuth
هذا المزيل جيد جدا جدا استعملت كثير من المزيلات لكن مثله لم ارى هو جيدا بل فعل لكن انا استخدم الصفراء ليس الوردي
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.