BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brunilda R.
Miami
Lo mejor me encanta el producto y es algo excepcional, lo recomiendo mucho, fácil de usar y la fragancia es muy buena
Ambika M.
I use this micellar water every day to remove all the make up and dirt..It is really refresh and also travel friendly
Zita Luna D.
I use this product everyday. It works really well to take off my make up. This product feels really nice on my skin.
Irina O.
takes the makeup out without leaving your skin oily. it works great with waterproof makeup and lashes. great product
Minerva G.
Riverside , CA
#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA a must have in my night routine
Emma B.
derby, derbyshire
i really like this product it cleans my skin so fast and my skin has been feeling so fresh since i started using it.
Romina
I love this micellar water since it is an excellent make-up remover #Garnier # L'orealParis #slomas #nopuedoamarlamas
Mikaela G.
Sydney NSW
This product works great at removing make up and leaves skin feeling fresh. Although it caused irritation to my eyes.
Prerna D.
One of my Favourite Drugstore makeup remover which removes makeup just in one swipe,i love it very much , its amazing
Manal H.
My favorite to remove all makeup really good formula . nice packaging . deep cleaning. Perfect and highly recommended
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.