BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
I use this product every single day of my live, I like the way that it removes the makeup and makes my skin feel great. Love it
Stevie M.
Grays, Essex
This was the first good makeup remover I got my hands on and I always have at least 2 bottles at home for when I need it.
Beauty D.
I’ve being using it for about one month and this lne is awesome it met my expectations and i will definitely will but it again
Chelsey Leigh M.
Such a nice simple product, great for removing makeup or impurities on the skin! It really penetrates the pores and cleans well
Sarah B.
Montreal
Very effective at removing makeup and even eye makeup. But I prefer to use a regular cleanser afterwards. Gentle and unscented.
Dalila C.
É a minha agua miscelar de preferência, utilizo a constantemente e muitas vezes uso como desmaquilhante e resulta perfeitamente
samah a.
Hyderabad
very helpful it removes your makeup in seconds. and it's really good for dry skin. waterproof makeup can also be removed easily
Ridhi ॐ.
BEST THING EVER removes make up like no other it makes my skin nice a refreshed and allows my skin to breathe after a long day
Kaitlyn S.
Lac La Biche
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely amazing. Takes makeup off nicely without feeling greasy or oily like some makeup removers. Also smells very pleasant
Renae B.
I like this to clean of my foundation. But it didn't really work on my waterproof mascara. It is gentle on my oily complexion.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.