BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kerry T.
I highly rate this product this is always a part of my make up routine, woukd be interested to find out is other brands march up though
Olivia C.
Great product use it everyday and no problem with my sensitive skin at all! Takes all traces of makeup off and honeslty cant fault it
Ana Karen R.
Si me fue de mi agrado ya que tiene un   olor muy bueno, buena consistencia y si me pude desmaquillar rápidamente y fácilmente.
Shahnaz I.
Love love love this. Sooo good and takes off all the make up and makes skin feel refreshed stright away. Works on one cotton pad too
shannon d.
leaves my skin a bit oily for my liking but Ieaves that fresh tingly feeling and gets all the dirt that a make up wipes can't get out
Sofala C.
Leura
I love this feels soft on my skin this is very moisturising and it is my Favourite micellar water it is so cheap and works amazingly
Imene B.
Tunis
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 love this product it remove all my make up and make my face healthier
Sarah F.
Stockport, Manchester
Can't fault! This is the lazy girls best product to take off her make up with. So cheap to buy! I recommend this to everyone I know.
Gemma P.
I love this micellar water to cleanse my face. I prefer the oil infused one it makes my skin feel amazing. It also smells very nice.
Alessia C.
Mernda, Victoria
This is so amazing for removing all makeup (including eyes) very gentle and it does feel like your taking your makeup off with water!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.