BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

wafa j.
london
I just love this product ,feels good on the skin and no need to wash after using the cleanser. it does take all the makeup from the skin.
Icah A.
Doha
Easily remove make up and very gentle on my skin. It gives fresh feeling. Whats special about this, is that this for all types of skin.
Victoria R.
Removes all make up easily, doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or sticky.
Unlike other brands i have tried this doesn't sting my eyes.
Honey L.
Northamptonshire
Takes off all the make up without rubbing 100% my go to cleanser and would most likely be my only cleanser after my Nivea one runs out.
hayley h.
I was very curious about this as it just looks like water. But it was okay it took my makeup of alright but wouldn't say it was amazing
Caroline E.
Exeter
I love this product and use it regularly,  it's gentle on my skin & eyes & I wear waterproof mascara,  big 👍from me 😊
Nicole B.
Wirral, Wirral
Best product ever! I go everywhere with this. I use twice a day and to remove makeup. I recommend this after the gym to freshen up too.
Daniela D.
Geneva
I really like this cleanser ! Cleans very well the makeup or just the impurities your face got during the day. And it soothes the face.
Dylan J.
Dublin
It's good for getting makeup off but it leave a sort of film over the face but once I go in and cleanse after its fine I still love it
Sophie
This makes my skin feel tighter and so much cleaner after using! It's good for removing stubborn foundation! Leaves your skin glowing!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.