BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Love Garnier Micellar water makeup remover.It is the only makeup remover I use.Its not oily on the face.And removes makeup with ease.
Alyse P.
Perth
This works great! My makeup comes off so nicely, no scrubbing or harsh stinging chemicals. Easy peasy, love it and it works amazing!
myriam g.
palma de mallorca
the best invention, the makeup wipes are over. there is nothing like micellar water, I take off all the makeup perfectly I give a ten
Katty A.
100% remove my make up. I use it at the morning after wash my face and befoure do my make up and at night when I remove my make up 😍😇
Katie D.
It's great for removing makeup and also cleansing your face ever-time I wear makeup I remove my makeup with it &I Bought it in boots
Kristína L.
I use only Garnier micellar water because I am satisfied with it. After long day mi skin needs care and this is the best way for me.
Selma B.
Extra pour peau sensible elle ne laisse pas le film gras RT nettoie parfaitement bien ! Je la recommande pour les peaux sensibles 👍👍
Noora M.
cairo
The perfect makeup remover ... removes normal and waterproof makeup, moisturizes and nourishes the skin ..it have a nice smell too♥️😻
M.B.20.4 B.
The product helps a lot when removing makeup from the face. It takes away all with one swipe. Doesnt leave as many makeup on the make
Marianna B.
The colony, TX
Its so affordable, i like it even better than My make up whipes and it also works as a toner so its perfect ti add on a night routine
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.