BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
for sure my favourite makeup remover - takes everything off instantly, doesn't smell off and is so affordable, definitely worth the buy!
♡jana M.
I dont like it at all.My skin gets red and itchy and my eyes are burning.Maybe it would work for other people but for me it was terrible.
khawla r.
ferfect for removing make up i also use this to wipe away any dirt or oils on my skin before i do my make up .. definatly reccomemded xx
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect for it, it doesn't sting and still does the job perfectly and is also really refreshing
Sukaina R.
It's a decent micellair water for the price. Doesn't remove all makeuo in one go. I wouldn't repurchase it. Leaves the skin moisturizing.
Francesca C.
Leicester,
Regulary use this product to remove my make up works brilliantly and does not irritate my skin at all, I go through about a bottle a week
Alejandra B.
Me encanta esta agua micelar, siento que me deja la piel limpia sin dejarla reseca, no me lastima los ojos cuando me quito el maquillaje.
Maheera I.
London
My GO-TO cleanser I LOVE IT so much. It’s the main thing I cannot skip when taking off my makeup. It’s amazing and worth the price ♥♥️️😍
Diana B.
Best micellar water of all time. The price is good, the formula is good. It has a nice smell. I use this everyday for removing my make up
Poppy C.
This is a great cleansing water. If you want to remove your makeup quickly, this is perfect. It doesn't cause irritation and works well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.