BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mariebelle E.
Lebanon
I love it i ve been using it for like a month and i love it wen it come to eye it burn a litter but you have to wach it
Aketzally T.
aguascalientes
Mi piel queda totalmente limpia libre de maquillaje aparte de que al mismo tiemponde limpiarme l cara tambien la umecta
jinan a.
Beirut
great alternative for the makeup wipes! removes all makeup pretty easily and doesn't dry the skin and qukte affordable
Ceri S.
Ruabon, Wrexham
Fantastic product holy grail always have a back up bottle. Never leaves film on skin. Good value for money a must have
Sarah S.
I use micellar water to remove make up. I love how gentle it is on my skin and it leaves me feeling fresh abd hydrated.
Lamajamali l.
So goed en moet je niet acter wassen , liegt en soft en doen alles weg en voor alle gerechten en ogen en ruikt mooi uu
Diana P.
i love this micellar agua you can use every day whit out problem its not expensive and it works fot every tipe of skin
Amanda B.
One of my favourite makeup removers, it just works well and removes even my benefit mascara, which most of these don't
Gabija B.
Best cleansing water!!.It removes soo goodly, and leaves skin very smooth and soft.Best makeup remover around eye area
Estefania M.
Oaxaca
Me encanto deja la piel súper fresca y no es necesario utilizar mucho producto es lo mejor de lo mejor quede fascinada
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.