BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Katie W.
Amazing, removes makeup and makes skin feel refreshed and smooth. Super affordable and available in most UK beauty stores.
MUY buen desmaquillante no necesite enjuagrame el rostro después de aplicarlo.Me retira todo el maquillaje muy fácilmente.
Rhi L.
Enderby, Leics
My favourite micellar water ever. It's such good value for money and gets every bit of makeup off, even waterproof mascara.
Manda H.
Timmins, ON
Lovw this stuff cleans off nake up ao we'll I'll for sure need to stock up great product great quality! Highly recommended
Leia E.
östersund
Its good for all skin types i think
I Did buy It in h&m.
Really good value and price not pricey
IT did met My expectations
Janeth G.
ahi veces que es lidioso quitar el ecxeso del maquillaje y yo uso este tip9 de producto y es beneficioso para mi piel
Lucy H.
Perth
Great for removing make up before night time cleansing. Not drying very gentle! Does not have a strong scent which I love.
Les M.
Pienso que el producto en si, es realmente muy bueno y te deja la cara limpia a comparación de algunos productos de belleza
Grace B.
Thirsk
I really like this product, I works really well at taking my make up off even when I'm wearing a lot. It's good packaging.
Isidora К.
Great cleanser, removes all of my makeup, even tough mascaras, doesn't irritate eyes at all, is very gentle but effective.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.