BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nickie S.
This stuff cleans my
Products amazing! I use this on my sponges and my brushes and they come out really clean. I’m very happy with the product and would recommend to everyone and it lasts awhile as you don’t have to use that much!
Bella Z.
houston
Purchased at: CVS
Husband wasn’t happy about this one for he felt that it was only washing his face yet wasn’t moisturizer for his face it’s gentle yet didn’t accomplish what it’s supposed to do as a milk for the face would not recommend
Samantha P.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this cleanser. I use it before I wash my face to get off all of my face makeup and mascara. Works great as a makeup remover. I am a repetitive user of this product. I definitely will be buying again and recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Lehuanani A.
Definitely keeping in my routine!! Totally cleared my makeup from my face. Also loved the packaging clear to sere what I was getting and clear to read the benefits of the Micellar water. I also received this complimentary of Influenster.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This is one of the only makeup removers that I have found that doesn't make my eyes itch. The packaging is nice, and the bottle is easy to hold, and to squeeze. The only downside is that it's very easy to pour too much.
Jennifer A.
I'm not the biggest fan of this product because it leaves a weird tacky finish to my face and I do no like that at all. it does help get rid of left over makeup but yea its just the tacky feeling on my skin that I do not enjoy at all but for the price its ok
Jessica W.
Erie, PA
This product is an absolute necessity. On those nights when I don't feel like washing my face I just put some of this on a cotton round and it takes all my makeup off. It's also great to refresh your face in the morning. I have sensitive, dry skin and this product has never caused any irritation.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
I loved this cleaner it I thought it would leave my skin feeling oily and cause acne but it did not. I liked that it didn’t have a chemical smell it’s definitely something I would use again and it is reasonably priced.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
This product works really good it really cleanses your face and it’s not oilly like some other micellar waterSince it is pretty cheap I was expecting a list from this product but it actually works better than I thought
Annsley Z.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
i LOVE this cleansing water! it makes my face feel so clean and refreshed. i can’t stop buying this product. it’s fairly priced and lasts a while! it gets my makeup off smoothly and efficiently and keeps my pores clean
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.