BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Shy D.
Trenton
Just wasn’t for me, it made my skin feel oily and tight . If you don’t have such sensitive skin like me then I won’t recommend buying.
Jose M.
omg!!!! si duda la mejor agua micelar desmaquillante, me encanta su formula y lo facil que remueve todo el maquillaje, se los recomiendo!!
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Karen C.
Toluca
I'm fascinated with this, the sensation in my skin is very clean, I feel kind of pretty with this product cause I can notice the effect ♡
Mieko K.
Amazing this is my go to cleansing water in my cleansing routine!! Wow.. pretty successful I’d say however make sure you get cotton wipes
Katja t.
Almere
I use this every night before i go to bed. it gets all the eye make-up of. even the waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I love this product
Kayleigh W.
This is so good it removes all traces of make up leaving your face soft and clean I love micellar waters they are so gentle on your skin
Katie L.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
A lovely easy way to remove makeup. Leaves skin soft and doesn't sting eyes. I have sensitive skìn and this formula doesn't break me out.
Jemma F.
Shepparton
I use this product everyday and I can confirm that it is amazing! It takes your makeup off nicely and you don't have to rinse afterwards
Karla R.
Is nice product, help me to remove make up. But in my opinion I don't feel all my face is clean with that. I have to wash my face anyway.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.