BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jessica D.
This stuff takes off my make up and it's the best thing i own to do that. I removes even waterproof mascara and matte liquid lipsticks.
Courtney R.
Co.Tipperary
This is such a good makeup remover it also helps to clean the skin aswell leaving it with a flawless finish I would highly recommend it
Love love love this takes all make up off easy and I use every day and night even if not wearing make up as skin feel so nice after xx
Lucy M.
Northfleet
I will never change my cleaner after using this product. It really does get every last bit of make up off and is so gentle on the skin.
melissa c.
glasgkw
Great at taking off make up! Although I would recommend cleanser to take off makeup this is a way that is a lot quicker and less messy.
Ester B.
This IS what I am using now to remove my makeup. It is not too expensive and is great. I really recomend It, It doesn't hurt your skin.
Niki X.
Nelson
Removes all of my make uo very easily without irritating my face, feels very moisturising. Love it would deffenitely recommended.
Rebeca J.
What can I say about this product that hasn't been said before? Leaves my skin silky smooth, clear and clean. What else could you want!
Nicole B.
Wirral, Wirral
Best product ever! I go everywhere with this. I use twice a day and to remove makeup. I recommend this after the gym to freshen up too.
Kizzy T.
I have to admit that I'm very lazy to clean my makeup so I bought this and it worked so well, my skin looks really clean and feel soft.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.