BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Joana C.
The most amazing micellar water on the market...perfect for cleaning your skin...it take away all the dirt and make up!
Dhanush G.
This product is so cool I just saw the results sooner than the date I expected it to be I love this product is awesome
Natasha W.
Darwen, Lancashire
Use everyday to take off makeup and to give my skin that fresh feeling. Very gentle and isn't too drying for your skin!
Aimi C.
This takes every inch of makeup and dirt off your skin! Don’t need much to cleanse face and is VERY gentle on the eyes!
Susan H.
Love how clean my skin feels after using this product. Plus the fact it is cruelty free makes it an even better choice.
Michelle Frances S.
Flat 303, Building 45, Mussafah, Shabiya 11, Abu Dhabi
A holy grail drugstore makeup cleanser. There is no scent and really is like a water. This is also for all skin types.
Angelli S.
Seattle
It is very effective!
I love that feeling of freshness, but it doesn't remove the make-up at all and this is a problem.
Megan D.
I swear by this for taking my makeup off ! it cleanses your skin and leaves it clean and smooth ! It’s very effective .
Marta B.
Love it! I use this for about few years now i am not gonna change it! Amazing product and good price. My skin loves it
Génesis P.
Hialeah, FL
Es increíble realmente elimina los rastros de maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo, y deja una sensación increíble en la piel.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.