BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Riham A.
Dubai
Moisturizes and gives you the feeling of chill! So in love with this.. Don't let your skin dry while you can use this
Mary Camil D.
Me encanta el agua micellar de garnier. La utilizo a diario. Deja piel libre de suciedad y con apariencia matificada.
Maiken B.
Gelsted
Its an okay face product, not My favorite. Cant see much difference, sadly, even tho i tried to give it s fear chance
Minerva G.
Riverside , CA
#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA a must have in my night routine
nicole L.
New York
segundo buen producto ayuda a la buena limpieza ya que es un limpiador micellar que ayuda al cuidado de la piel
Natalia G.
Linares, Nuevo León
Pretty good and easy to use. Its on the cheap side so you don't have to worry about money. You should check that out
ann-frédérique L.
Quebec, QC
Purchased at: Amazon
J'ai adoré ce produit. Il retire le maquillage tellement facilement. Je vous le recommande il est disponible partout
Alexandra M.
Northolt, London
This micellar water is a must HaVe in a girl's toilet! Whenever you are tired, you ca get your makeup off si easily !
Yara S.
Haarlem
It was fine. Not anything that really stood out to be about the pruduct. I still prefer my l’oreal remover over this
Brenda R.
Es perfecta para todo tipo de piel, te deja la cara humectada y suave.
Sin duda la mejor opción para desmaquillarte.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.