BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
matilde b.
gombito
that's a good make up remover, it is fast to use and I really enjoyed how it works on my skin. I actually like it.
Phoebe B.
Could not be without this product! Great to get rid of stubborn make up and eye make up! Makes your skin feel and good great!
Aimi C.
Very good for sensitive skin and sensitive on the eyes! I use this to remove my makeup! Available in boots and Superdrug U.K.
Dinangela A.
buenos aires
very good. excellent to remove dirty and impurities or remains of makeup. I don’t use it as a make-up remover, but as a help
Mariana B.
Its amazing to get rid of your makeup, don't even need to rub hard, although i like more the blue one for water proof makeup.
PatriciaAbreu b.
Doral, FL
Está agua micellar es excelente para refrescar y remover el maquillaje, Lo elimina en su totalidad además no contiene alcohol
Hope N.
My face truly feels more cleaner. I hope to get it again soon. I absolutely love it. I can not get enough of it. Very pleased
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that this was a good product. I would buy this product again. It was very affordable & I told many people about it !!
Jenny L.
Rushden, Northants
Can’t go wrong with this product, it’s my first step in double cleansing and always gets my make up off even the waterproof!
Rachael B.
Cudworth, Barnsley
I really enjoyed using this product, removes all traces of makeup with minimal effort. While making your face feel refreshed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.