BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Giovanna P.
I love this micellar water. Clearing my oil skin very well and your price is very good. I recommend this micellar water.
Tayla-Megan♡ M.
My skin felt amazingly fresh and clean, it was not sticky or oily. The bottles are super great, a little goes a long way
Dana L.
Kelowna
This is my favorite Cleanser! It removes my makeup and is hentle on my sensitive skin, leaving it feeling soft and clean.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
For me its more of a refresher. It is effective when you want to remove ypur makeup quicky without leaving your skin dry
Maryna P.
Es reinigt die Haut sehr gut und trocknet sie nicht aus , das Make-up ist sehr schnell verschwunden nach der Anwendung:)
Poushali M.
This is one of the best cleanser out there.It removes all the makeup and dirt on your face in gives a perfect smooth face
Adriana G.
Florida- Miami
Esta agua micelear es excelente te desmaquilla totalmente sin dejar rastro de maquillaje fue la mejor creación de garnier
fiza m.
HYDERABAD
Always using this morning and night for a fresh start and and a best end of the day best best best of best 😎😎🤩🤩🤩🤩😭😭😭❤❤😘😘
Anahí H.
Matamoros Tamaulipas
Es un excelente desmaquillante lo utilizo de diario, deja la piel suave y refrescante por un tiempo, y no reseca la piel
Jade K.
Calgary, AB
The only thing I can trust to take off all my makeup! Wipes away even the cakiest of foundations! And waterproof eyeliner
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.