BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karina J.
Liverpool
My favourite make up remover works really well and great price makes my skin feel soft after use . Highly recommend
Mamata T.
Rashidiya, Dubai
Its the most convenient make-up removal cleanser, which lessens the messy old routine of make-up remover.
Elizandra H.
lima
all the products of this brand are very good especially the new collection of make-up removers and facial cleansers
Sara A.
This micellar water removes makeup without irritation..didnt cause breakouts..compared to loreal its the best one 🖒
Manel F.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
keep my skin too fresh and removes alk dirts and skin become glowing and bright and it is too good for my oily skin
Alexandra C.
Hyde, Manchester
The only micellar water I use, removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara and leaves my face feeling fresh.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
To take out my make up, clean my face and have it reluctant this is a must. Leaves my skin looking fresh and clean
Dorayen C.
I love to use this, if you want to clean your face of Makeup and dirt, try it because you are going to feel great!
Louise M.
Easily removes makeup an excellent brand for someone with sensitive skin I also love there rose water moisturiser.
Jess J.
Summerfield , Stourport
Removed the make up straight away no effort, good value for the price. Affordable and available in most drugstores
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.