BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Savannah R.
Springfield, IL
Although I haven’t been using this product for a long period of time, the time I have used it I have absolutely loved it! A little goes a long way, leaving me quite a bit of time between bottles. Much more efficient than wipes!
Lexey M.
Clinton, MS
It dried my skin out but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it, I have heard this product does great for others. It isn't too pricey, but it does seem to come in and out of stores, my roommate uses it and she has a hard time finding it every once in awhile
Luci M.
Coraopolis, PA
This product does not completely clean off all my make up, but it does a lot better than make up wipes in my experience. The micellar cleansing water did not irritate my skin, although it did have a little bit of a weird smell.
Kiara M.
This definitely does the job!!! You can remove anything to glittery eye makeup to a full face of foundation. This product is a must when you are removing makeup. Thanks Influenster for giving me the chance to try this product!!
kaigrace G.
This product removes make up but it requires a bit of scrubbing and burns your eyes a bit. However it doesn’t take too much product to remove makeup, however mascara is a bit tougher to remove. I liked it but still prefer wipes.
Sophie A.
Roswell, GA
It’s so nice! It also works amazing on suede shoes if you need to get dirt off of them... random tip! Easily removes makeup without residue on your face. I’m a big fan!
Meagan G.
Louisville, KY
This product worked great at taking off that stubborn makeup. It even worked on my water proof mascara! The only down fall was that it took a little more product that expected to clean everything off so the bottle will go fast.
Raven H.
Bridge City
I really like this! It literally gets my makeup off no matter what I’m wearing. It’s also pretty affordable. It also lasts for a while too. I’m only half way through it and I’ve had it for a year or so. I really recommend this!
Brittany B.
I love this stuff. I've bought it many times before ever getting it from influenster to test so trust me my opinion is my own. It cleans away the day and leaves the skin soft and Hydrated it's gentle so you can use it every day.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I did not like this product at all. It was greasy and it did not remove my makeup how I intended. I have other products that I would pick over this any day. I will not repurchase this again, I will be trying out other micellar waters

Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.