BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Favourite makeup remover. Always easily accessible. Lasts forever. Gentle on my eyes and doesn’t sting. Price is great! Favourite formula.
Cheyenne H.
I use this product quite often and quite like it. It definitely lives up to the expectations I was expecting and a really affordable price
Zeina M.
Amazing! It removes every single residue from the skin, I've been using it for a year, it's very affordable and satisfying, I recommend it
Amanda z.
Barrie, ON
So soft on my skin. It makes my face so smooth and soft. Dosnt leave a wird feeling on your face. Will deffently be a good product for you
Shanice O.
Penang
Great product! Remove my makeup easily and without making my face oily! Repurchased it several times already and will continue purchase it!
Carlien G.
Love how micellar water literally melts the make up off my face but I find it sensitive in my eyes and feel it leaves my skin a little dry.
Marilyn V.
Sacramento , CA
Love this cleansing water! I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate nor made my face break out. Great for removing make up as well.
Kelian L.
I like to use this to remove my makeup because it is easy to use and the makeup comes easily off pluss it soothes and cleanses what i like
angie s.
mississauga
Purchased at: Walmart
This is simply an awesome product. I would recommend this to everyone. I use this product couple of times a week n makes my skin feel soft
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
My favourite makeup remover! Works so well, quick and easy to use, never irritated my sensitive skin. Love the mini bottles for travelling!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.