BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kaiah P.
Ive only used it once and it was amazing it hekped cleanse my pores and clean my face i never knew it could be so dirty even after a shower
Alyssa Q.
This is great to use after removing make up with make up wipes - helps collect any remaining bits of make up remaining around the eyes etc!
Anna M.
Madrid
I love this product! My skin is very delicate and common cleansers irritate it. This one, on the other hand, makes it feel fresh and clean.
Umeh N.
Birmingham
Favourite cleanser after I wipe my make up with wipes I apply it on a cotton pad to wipe of an access make up off I brought it at Superdrug
Patricia M.
Es super chulo, te quita todos los residuos del maquillaje y te deja la cara con un aspecto muy suave... a mi en lo personla me gusta mucho
Dani R.
Querétaro, México
Te quita todo y limpia súper bien la cara, yo ya llevo como tres botecitos y no puedo dejar de usarla, la uso antes y después de ir al gym!
Faiza S.
removes makeup well .jyst soak cotton pads n wipe d face doesnt sting d face removes waterproof make up also .goid for sensitive skin also
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
sk K.
Amsterdam
for me all Garnier products seem to work really good specially the cleansing products. try that one and you won't regret it ;)
Kayleigh B.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This product is so good for removing makeup. I get senstive skin and it doesn't harm it in the slightest. It's gentle on my face and eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.