BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Uxía b.
A Coruña
I love this product, it is so easy to use and so fast! I've been using It for more than a year I like how it cleans my skin un a few seconds
caroline r.
Amei essa água micelar. A rosa é indicado para retirar maquiagens que não são prova d'água e a verde para retirar maquiagens a prova d'água.
Gaby b.
Hertfordshire
This product is really great at removing your makeup quickly and easily. It feels smooth when you apply as well and does not hurt your skin.
Lena L.
2900
I use this almost every night before I go to bed to wash my face with it. And I really love it. It removes every dirt that I have on my face
mooni m.
Jeddah , Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
My all time fav makeup remove Micellar water, I take a small amount and put it on cotton pad and with just one rub my eye makeup is removed😍
Αλεξάνδρα Α.
Amazing water for my skin. Garnie made it once again!!! Before my hydrate night cream i wash away all the make up and it has the best sense!
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
I have two big bottles of this, I absolutely love how it makes taking my makeup off so easy, my skin feels clean and refreshed after using it
Abbie E.
All time favourite makeup remover
It is so gentle on the skin & removes all of the makeup
It is very affordable and been using this for years
Valentine B.
Dubai
This is really good for eye make up removal.
Literally takes it all off in one wipe.
Really makes make up removal easy and fast.
Saves time:)
San Agustín A.
This product has enchanted me, because it refreshes the skin, it cleanses the impurities and above it moisturizes. I recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.