BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
alexandra  r.
sper me encanta es mi agua micelar preferidad la uso desde hace un año y me deja la piel prepara para mi crema de dia o de noche
Michelle T.
Peterborough
Purchased at: Walmart
This product wasn't for me. It made my sensitive skin more dry than it really was and now my skin won't go back to my normal skin
Leah G.
I had this and it was so good it came of easy with 2 swipes I need more of it is not expensive but for the price It is at is good
Stephanie S.
Miami
Is a tonic \ make-up remover to clean the complexion fairly regular, I was really expecting more of it because of its popularity
Esther C.
New Castle, DE
El agua micelar de tapón rosa está entre mis favoritos. No deja sensación grasa cuando te lo aplicas y desmaquilla con eficacia.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
A M A Z I N G
This is the perfect dupe for the so expensive bioderma micellar water. This one does the job and it is super cheap!
Catherine F.
Mineral cleansing water is an easy way to remove make up soothe and hydrate the face I area and lips in one step without rinsing
Sabrina E.
Pordenone
Sometimes it doesn’t take off all the make up and I need to wash my face with some hot water but in the end it’s a valid product
Camila S.
I find it a very good I recommend it very much since I use it daily and I love it.
Cleans very well and leaves the skin super dry
lishawn T.
Belize
This micellar water is so amazing. It takes off my make up so good and it cleanses my skin so nice.it leaves it smooth and clean.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.