BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
kacey f.
cardiff
I’ve used micellar water a lot and it really does take off your makeup but sometimes leaves a little rash on my face
Catherine R.
Gatineau, QC
Favorite makeup remover of all time! I have eyelash extensions and this is what I use to gently remove my eyeshadow.
Ikram B.
Paris
Love this product. High would recommend. I'd use it again if i had the chance to. It comes in nice packaging as well
Bethany S.
Worked really well removing my makeup and didn't not leave any oily residue. The packaging is also cute which helps.
Sophie W.
Take Make Up odd perfectly and quickly. Always happy with the end result when using this product. Brilliant product.
Lakeisha W.
Norwich, Norwich
I love this micellar water so much I always use this to remove make up and put it on daily to give my skin hydration
Leona C.
Newry, ['', '', 'Down ']
I always use this product to freshing up the skin before makeup application and remove any excess dirt, great product
Paula G.
Barcelona, Spain
It doesn't clean perfectly, but it's a good start for the rest of the skincare cleaning routine, so I really like it!
Claire M.
Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells
I love this!! Feels so nice and takes makeup off lovely.. leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh. Lasts for ages.
Karuna M.
Amazing! Removes everything. From makeup to paint. It takes off liquid lipsticks like a dream. Such a great product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.