BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Kyra T.
Great to clean off basic makeup like foundation, concealer and eyebrow pencil drawings. Not able to fully clean eye liner and mascara
Magali G.
Lavergne
It does his work... it’s not a miracle product I have sensitive skin and it does respect it but unfortunately it does let my skin dry
Ola G.
I have a very sensitive skin and most of the micellar cleansing water made my skin look red and dry however this product is delicate
Paige R.
Biggin Hill, Kent
Great for clearing make up really gentle on the skin smells lovely and is very cooling I use day and night to cleanse my skin of dirt
Anna L.
Works really well for me and my sensitive skin. Its so easy to take off my make up and especially when i have water proof mascara on
saju a.
hyderabad
This micellar water doesnt burn a hole in my pocket yet removes all the dirt and makeup in 1 go .

makes my skin squeaky clean
mildreth v.
2525 West Veterans blvd palmview
I use this with my clients in my makeup salon, it cleans very good the skin and doesn't iritates the eyes, its a really good product.
imogen M.
OMG this is perfect I use this every day to clean my face or get off makeup it is THE BEST I would definitely recommend getting this
Muhsana B.
Ol96AS
I've noticed that this product really helps to remove makeup. Micellar cleansing water soothes and cleanses with no need for rinsing.
Olivia C.
Great product use it everyday and no problem with my sensitive skin at all! Takes all traces of makeup off and honeslty cant fault it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.