BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Eszter K.
Really soft to the skin, but perfect for removing the makeup and all of the dirt from the face. It doesn't dry out the skin at all.
Desiree A.
Dubai
I use this one as makeup remover,it easily remove dirt and makeup from my face,plus it moisturize my skin,and it doenst make it dry
Briony G.
Westgate-on-Sea
I love this product. Seems to remove all traces of makeup. Is light and refreshing on the skin and leaves you feeling moisturised.
Courtney G.
Huddersfield
This is amazing after you had work or anything thing in  General  my makeup come of so easy and I never have to worry about the cost
Laura F.

I use this daily to remove my make up before using a liquid cleanser. It effectively removes all of my makeup- even my eye make up.
Nancy D.
Ahemdabad, Gujrat
This makeup remover is really very good. It removes all the waterproof makeup from my face completely. Also it is pocket friendly.
Molly B.
castelo branco
I love this product its perfect for taking of my make up and cleaning my pores i couldnt recommended Its anymore it is perfect 😍😍😍😍
Hannah J.
Great for removing makeup with ease, gentle on my skin too. Smell is Ok, and it's quite good at tackling even waterproof makeup too
Margarita R.
Gabrovo, Bulgaria
I like this product by Garnier because it really works for my skin, it's not that expensive and does a great job. I recommend it😊!
Maria M.
I am in love
I love this product so much
it's perfet for clean my skin before all day using make up
I buy all the time this product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.